the tattooed teacher is on facebook...finally!


TOPIC - Skittles Game
So I'm finally linking up with Mrs. Reed again!
 
Here is the code:
Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
Orange- Favorite Memory from College
Yellow- Favorite Sports Team
Green- Favorite Fast Food Place
Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)

Red-Do you have a Sweet Frog? I was instantly attracted because their logo has a frog that's nearly identical to Keropi! It's a frozen yogurt bar or sorts. I always get the peanut butter and chocolate. I think I need to go this weekend. I've been trying to unload 10 or so pounds and havent't been in awhile!

Orange-Well, I had a 3 month old when I started college at 18, so I didn't really have a "college life". So I will say our court house wedding is my favorite! I wouldn't go back and change a thing! Jeans and all!

Yellow-I am an NC State Wolfpack fan by marriage. We also have PSLs for the Carolina Panthers, though we sell more tickets than go to games! Bu my favorite teams are BH1 and BH Giants {my kids' teams!}

Green-easy. hands down McDonalds. breakfast. lunch. dinner. 

Purple-And the tattooed teacher is now on Facebook! I'm giving it a whirl! 
I'm addicted to Instagram so I figured I could post words, too! 
So Like me...





No comments:

Post a Comment

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...