If you don't already know, I'm an overshareer. I tell too much sometimes. There's not much I won't say aloud. So here are 10 things that are NOT on my about me page! mostly!
1. I cuss like a sailor. Not sure why. I wasn't raised that way for sure! I wasn't even allowed to say fart as a kid! We has to say "aired"! Ok, that's probably why I cuss! My favorite curse word is d-bag!
2. I commit to hair color as much as I commit to blog designs! I love change and I get bored of looking at the same things. One day I am going to share all the blog designs I have had within the past 2 years! ANd FYI, it's beign changed as we speak!
3. AND...my hair is not even close to blonde! I have been coloring my hair since I was in 8th grade. It's been hot pink, blue (with kool-aid, never use it by the way), dark brown, light brown, super blonde, reddish, blonde highlighted, and is currently just that. Naturally it's fairly dark brown.
4. I'm obsessed with television. I always had a tv in my bedroom. My list of shows I watch regularly is embarassingly long. But I watch nothing when it airs. We don't even have cable at home right now and I watch Netflix all day! So ol' faithfuls are Big Bang, Law and Order (any of them), The Office, Seinfeld, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, 48 Hours, Snapped, or any other investigation show, Bones, and the Real Housewives of Anywhere. New favorites include Revenge, House of Cards, Orange is the New Black (must see!).
5. I have big feet. I wear a size 9. I am 5'1"...doesn't make sense!
6. I can copy any font. If I see it, I can usually draw it. But I cannot just do it on my own! I actually type what I want to write, project it on my screen, and copy it on my anchor charts...
7. I tear up at any kind of performance. There is something about someone putting out their all that gets to me. I tear up at PE club unicycle performances, musicals, plays, esp. if it is children.
8. I do not exercise at all. I wish I liked running. I want runners' legs!
9. Sleeping is my favorite hobby. I am always ready for bed by 8pm. And I can still sleep til 10am easy. I love summer for that reason alone!
10. I have restless legs. If you do not, it sounds really made up! But y'all, it ain't no joke! And in the summer when my mind is racing and my days are not, it is terrible! I am not good at relaxing and that does not help!
Now there's plenty more about me over on my "about me" page if you're curious!
I love teacher week and this is my last night of vacation, so I am ready to hop on in with Blog Hoppin'!