Currently

Spring Break allows for extra blogging time and linking up!
SO link up with me at Farley’s Currently April

currently april

and in case you want to know

my hubs and I are on Day 17 of Insanity
the name really does say it all
I am little, petite, teeny, whatever
but with absolutely no muscle or tone
just genetics have kept me small
my hubby was running for awhile but got tired of it
so he got Insanity from a coworker
We’ve both gained weight, but um..my thighs are not touching for the first time ion 15 years! woot-woot
and I do not work for them! and I have never done a workout program before but working out at home with no equipment is going ok!

thinking-I am revamping all my life cycle stuff
but mainly my mealworm stuff
can’t wait to share
and I just bought my first blog design
I love mine, but there are so many things I want to add and just don’t have patience for
so I will let someone else more talented do it for me!!
I am so excited to see it

wanting…ok
I have been wanting a new tattoo for a few months
but wasn't sure how my man would feel about it
I usually wait til he mentions it
then I’m like
oh, I think I’ll get one too!
to see me you'd never think I had a tattoo,
but I got 2 within a month of turning 30 last year
I have chinese characters for elder sister {and my lil’ sis has the match obviously}
and I have 3 stars on my foot for my three boys
I want swallows going along my other wrist or under my forearm…decisions, decisions
I think we are going monday and I just finished drawing my hubby’s

my roots speak for themselves

and I am getting a little addicted to my youngest lately
I really do not want him to get any bigger
he is an absolute hoot and is constantly “on”
and is becoming quite the photog lately

IMG_0322.JPG (2)  IMG_0331IMG_0328.JPG (2)IMG_0325.JPG (2)IMG_0324.JPG (2)IMG_0323.JPG (2)

signature

4 comments:

  1. Cute pics! (slow down time would be good...and speed it up, too =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo a new tattoo!! I have one, shhh! I've always wanted another but I just don't know where/what!! Let me know what you decide :)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm anxiously awaiting your life cycle unit... we start that unit in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brynne, I hope to get it done by Monday.

    ReplyDelete

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...