Day 7 and the cutest stinkin' Christmas cards ever!

So, I normally wait until the very last minute to order photo cards for mail out. It's last minute because I want to do them myself, but let's be honest, I barely have time to shower let alone make the perfect Christmas cards to showcase my little fam!
Then comes in Pinterest and all these mom blogs with the perfect cards and I get all jealous and I want to have time to sip coffee (aka Diet Coke) and blog and decorate my house (which still has no signs of a holiday that will be here in 14 days!).
Well, enter MINTED's Christmas Cards!




Because I am BUYING CARDS before DEC. 20th y'all!
gasp!
I know!
But I found the cutest cards ever!!!
It wasn't even hard to choose because one of them just about slapped me in the face!
No lie
the cutest
So here are a few cards I love!



Now if we had a sweet little doll baby girl, I'd totally go for the foil-stamped calligraphy card! LOVE it! but we don't have that kinda family!
and if I didn't have kids or have to show relatives what they look like, watercolors all.the.way. I seriously am in love with watercolors right now! But a boy-less card is out of the question!
So, Wreck The Halls it is! I mean, could that be more lamb-tastic! Nope! I love that-I may even use that on a bulletin board! genius!

And I know you can get photo cards about anywhere these days, but I wanted a good quality standout card! I love these little extras making my cards extra special!

So head on over to minted. and at least to a little window shopping! TONS of ideas, options, and I love that their designs are submitted by women (and men) just like me! Who obviously have more time, but nonetheless! 
And they have a 15% off orders of $150+ deal through Thursday!

And now for the giveaway for Day 7! It's another winners' choice! One winner from my shop and another from Jessica's! Of  course, you can enter BOTH!


Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...