Pirate Treasure! A Blog Hoppin' Linky



Ahoy, me Hearties!

Today is 'International Talk Like a Pirate Day'! To celebrate, I have joined with some friends to give you the chance to find lots of pirate booty!

Each blog will have some different treasure for you to find!

I want to share with you, a free set of activities that will have your little landlubbers rolling!
Would You Rather-pirate style
What's Your Pirate Name
and a pirate trait craftivity that could be used with ANY pirate themed book or for themselves as a pirate!
You can find it in my Tpt shop!


You can also click on the image below to find my whole TpT store on sale! Blimey, that is good news!





Don't forget to pillage some other bloggers buccaneer's posts for more great teaching treasures!

Thanks for stopping by! 






-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...