hashtag heaven

i'm addicted to instgram
i freely admit it
hubs thinks I'm a lunatic
I'm an oversharer
I'm that girl who takes pictures of her feet and lunch

so I thought I could turn this addiction into something fun for the kids, too! everytime I take a picture they ask where I'm posting it! ha! They know me so well!

I made two new EOY products to appease my hashtagging addiction until I can be a full time IG'er another week!

this may be my favorite product of the year! I love how it turned out. I love a good black and white layout, too! I even prefer it to color most of the time!



and...


and what's a memory book without matching awards?! am I right?!
I even like the black white version of these better too!
I tried to be clever!
I know this is small, but there are 40 different awards. Not Mr this and miss this, so about everyone has something perfect! I tried to really capture my fun in my students this year!




#happyday
#7moreschooldaysforme
#maynotmakeit





11 comments:

  1. This is way tooooo cute! I want these for next year!

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also addicted to hashtags. But I tend to use them anywhere but twitter and instagram because I fear like they aren't a real thing - #scaredypants. Your post inspires me to go forth and hashtag without reservation! #youvecreatedamonster
    :)
    ~Heather
    The Meek Moose

    ReplyDelete
  3. #amazing Will be purchasing for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #TooCute #So2014 #TheKidsWIllLoveIt #pinterest

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader….

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I like the idea of using #hashtags in upper level essays - don't tell the other English teachers! I may be in the minority there. :)

    Mackenzie
    Brownbag Academics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!

    Linda
    Down the Learning Road

    ReplyDelete
  7. for the best and latest facebook cover photos, mix fruit fb covers, entertainment covers, party covers, natural fb covers, all type of fb covers
    www.uniquefbcovers.com

    ReplyDelete

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...