Bright Idea: test scores at a glance


It's that time again! SO get your link up on!

Today's bright idea is one of those DUH! moments for me!
Sometimes it's the smallest things!
A few years ago, I was creating cute little covers for our required Math Expressions and Reading Street test. I like all my tests in booklets.

I started thinking about how I hate flipping through the booklets when I have to transfer the data to my personal data notebook and again when the kids transfer their data to their own data notebooks.
lots of flipping
confusion
etcetera

so why not plaster that little list right on that cover!

Now I can transfer everything right to my own data notebook!
and it's easy! I used publisher and just added a skinny little text box, but same goes with powerpoint (which is what I use now).

If you enjoyed this bright idea, be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and on the blog for more bright ideas.
and for more bright ideas from 150 different bloggers, please browse through the link-up below and choose a topic! Thanks for visiting!




4 comments:

  1. This makes so much sense and is something I need to work on...thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....BAM! Brilliant!

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good idea! It must make everything so much easier (and less time-consuming) for you!

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...