#teachertalkingaboutthesaletuesday

nice hashtag huh!?

So, I want to thank everyone for their prayers for my little school family.
Today was still weird, as expected.
There has been such a flooding of support {and flooding for that matter-keep reading} from all over our district.
We have counselors, subs on hand, and community leaders coming in and hugging everyone!
But our chickies are doing wonderful!
We have seven!
and we had lots of poop on my beautiful pottery barn rug today while students "chick sit"



On another note, I just checked out over at TpT


I moved, removed, and added things from wishlist to cart
My wishlist is ginormous.
I wish for everything!
I'll share more about what I bought soon!



here's a few pictures from the past two days

#instgramobsession
lots of Insta.apps!

#DAM #rainraingoaway #amazing!
#thisismydrivehome
We've had about 4 days of rain. We have a dam we cross each day and rarely ever see it open. There were two gates fully open on our way home. Well, the levy's gonna break! And so it did! Here's a video on You Tube. It is absolutely amazing. 

#beachday
Monday was beach day. It rained all.day. We had indoor beach day!

So don't forget to go upload those carts! My shop's on sale through tomorrow! 


Last but definitely not least, I've teamed up with some fabulous friends for the sale as well! 
Make sure to check out their stores (click on the images) and blogs:


 







Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!
(Thanks to The Wizard of Boz, KPM Doodles, Gingersnap Fonts, Kimberly Geswein Fonts, and Kevin and Amanda Fonts for the graphics and fonts! and Kayla for making the buttons!)




3 comments:

  1. How stinkin' adorable are those buses?! Thanks for the shout-out! Praying for y'all's community! <3
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey
    Follow Me On Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what JIvey said!!!!

    Those buttons are SO SO SO cute!

    Many, many prayers to you and your school community.

    :) :)
    Brittany
    Closing the Gap... in a Cute Outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if I needed another reason to love Instagram... :) Now more apps to download.

    <3
    Nicolette
    The Classroom Creative

    ReplyDelete

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...