5 for friday on friday!

Until today, I had a pretty easy peasy week
jury duty Monday and Tuesday
Wednesday work...
Thursday am meeting at the district office with the pm off
then today my kids had the day off

so here's a little randomness from my week as I link up with Kacey again!


I'd have more to show, but Wednesday was the only day with the kiddos and that was plenty!
I left Hope's rabbit research for them to work on all week.
Wednesday we had a little fiction fun with Easter Bunny Day!

bunny baskets!

5. I may be the only person alive who does not like Peeps, but I love making these!
We use dessert cups, 
whip cream, 
and supposed to have an egg candy or two, 
but I lost them!
My only rule is that the recipe must be written in order to make it.
Two kids got to watch us make them.
Yes, I am that mean.

4. What's inside the Easter bunny's workshop?


these turned out so great! 
I wish I could put pictures of all of them! 
I love when they think outside the box! 
If you like, this activity is part of my Down the Bunny Hole pack {on sale this weekend!}

3. Saturday was middle Lamb's 8th birthday.
As you can see he's a Harry Potter fan and likes to garden. He probably has the strangest interests for a kid his age, but I love that about him! He's very random like his mom! Those cupcakes were amazing-my friend Petie made them!

2. #puxatawnyphilisaliar
welcome spring...

1. My Spring Break is finally here y'all!
I might've had pretty much the whole week off, but it's official now!
I plan to craft, work on finishing up 3 packs {they are killing me!}, and NOT eat any chocolate or fries. I have not had either since Monday. This is huge. But I can do it! At least til my b0day in late April! And to celebrate, I'm having a Spring Cleaning sale this weekend!

signage curtsey of the amazing Krista Wallden!
So clean out those carts and wishlists!!

7 comments:

  1. I hate Peeps too! Yuck! But I think I would hate jury duty too! You're too funny about the recipe rule-I like to think of myself firm, but friendly too! Have a great weekend!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, this is actually the first time I've ever not let them make it. But let's face it...3 hours...5 lines...come on! =)

      Delete
  2. You don't like peeps?! That's probably a good thing. I like them too much. I am that kind of a mean teacher too. Love the Harry Potter theme!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No peeps, but let's see: chocolate cadberry eggs, jelly beans, heck...wrap a hershey kiss in pastels and count that too!! I'm a chocolate girl I guess!

      Delete
  3. What a week you have had! I can't believe how cold it has been! Spring, come on already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved looking at your week:) I don't like peeps either!!!
    They looked too cute though! Enjoy your break and have a blessed
    Easter:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Spring Break! We're on break too! Have a great week!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...