Five for Friday

I am linking up for the first time with Doodle Bugs Teaching's weekly Friday linky. I love reading everyone's randoms, so I decided I should join in too!

 We finished up our circle community maps this week. I haven't snapped a picture f the kids, but here's my rather sad one they used as an example! The rural area is the outer part, suburban, then urban in the center. These turn out adorable each year!


 Thanks to Katie, this is the state of my reading table. We began these on Monday for Snowed in at School day, and they are still not finished! Not difficult, but time consuming for sure!


 here are some hints for my monthly Made It! I found these bags at Target {imagine that!} and are using them to make something for my word wall! I will be finishing the project up this weekend.


 Our high school basketball team came to play a game for our PBIS reward. I got to see 4 former students who are now Juniors or Seniors! geez! I felt so old! They chose the birthday kids to shot free throws and I snapped this for one of my kiddos there beside the bear!


this month we are reading lots of bios. Since we were wrapping up our study on Determining Importance, it was a great tie in with figuring out what is important vs. what is just interesting. We used this red/green strategy we spotted on Pinterest!

Don't forget the Melonheadz certificate giveaway. It ends Saturday at midnight EST!

7 comments:

  1. Our 5th grade classes always make those snowflakes before Christmas break and pass them out to the teachers. Makes our school look so festive! I also like that idea about having the high school team come in for a PBIS reward. I'm going to suggest that to our team!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great! The team were like celebs to our kiddos!

      Delete
  2. i did those snowflakes last year! so fun!
    Jen
    The Teacher’s Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe tooooo cute!!!! I love the snowflakes :0) The colors are awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors of your snowflakes. I can't wait to see what you do with those bags. I am your newest follower.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...