currently crazy!

another month linking up with Farley! It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…children laughing, teachers screaming, hair turning gray and frazzled looks of panic fill the eyes of all the staff

Ah, December in am elementary school!

currently_dec
font {tattooed rachel everyday}-------> to download

ok, I don’t beat my kids…really

Oh, all the new artists I’ve discovered over the past month! Loving Surfing to Success clip art, Oodles of Doodles, Enlightened Elephant!

Wanna move, but today we found out or buyer’s credit is squat and he had to terminate the contract…sniffles…which means we have to terminate ours since it was contingent on selling our current home…sniffles…

and guess what the ONLY thing I bought on Black Friday was…a CAMEO! Over at I heart Organizing was a 40% off the Silhouette so shazaam! It’s under the tree, still in the shipping box! and that’s because there is NO WHERE to put it in this house!!!

need to clean, ain’t gonna happen! I’ve been hitting the sack by 9 every night!

RAK-well, yesterday was a turbulent day for one of our students. She’s lost 2 family members in  24 hours in unrelated deaths, her teacher who’s also a great teammate and friend was distraught about the girl being distraught, so during planning I went and read The Sweetest Fig to my former students {in 4th grade} in my old classroom!

and as far as what others have done for me, I swear I’ve gotten some of the best feedback and sweetest emails lately from bloggers and buyers! Tis the Season!

phew. like I said, it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

annnndddd it’s bedtime!

3 comments:

  1. What a great RAK! I've had those days too where I can't keep the tears in... so nice to have coworkers that give you a chance to get yourself together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great idea for RAK :) thanks so much for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-ha! I should have posted the same thing about my kids (wink). That is a great idea for your RAK! I will try that since so many of my colleagues (and I) are very close to mental breakdowns at this time of the year.
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...