October Freebies!

If you didn't know, I am an author over at Me and My Gang! I love having the flexibility to reach more than my own personal followers. And I love sharing with those AMAZING fellow 2nd grade teachers!


The week of October 26 we will ALL be sharing seasonal freebies! I plan to share some Day of the Dead goodies and anything else I can dig up.


And on another note, my "middle Lamb" has his first loose tooth! I am working on a tooth mini-book to share for the big day! He is in 1st grade and the youngest little Lamb to loose a toofer! My hubs, myself, and biggest Lamb were all in THIRD grade when we lost of fist tooth!

And remember all the goodies at my store are 10% off this week! Including 2nd Grade and 3rd Grade Common Core displays!

1 comment:

  1. I have bestowed upon you the "I Heart You Blog Award"! Thank you for sharing all your wonderful ideas. Hop on over to Mrs. Teachnology to grab your award!

    ReplyDelete

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...