working hard and hardly working

Hopefully, fingers crossed, I can go in to school tomorrow...sad, but true. You know how I feel. Anyways, I am in the midst of creating a mini focus wall for reading street to go on the side of my desk facing our meeting rug! I just wanna post the book (I'm using pictures of the covers so I can transfer them to my genre "board" (ok-it's on cabinets...), the skills and strategies we are covering, and the genre. I did sneak past the workers putting in new tile to throw some stuff in my room…wanna see it…ekk! I am having a breakdown thinking about arranging, and rearranging, and arranging, etc
IMAG0256
IMAG0255
and this picture is terrible, but can you see that yellow and gray border!? and my little guy’s foot Red heart
IMAG0263
In real news, Cara from First Grade Parade and Abby from The Inspired Apple are in the early planning stages for a Blogging Teacher Conference. Get on over to either blog and see! ------> both links are in my blog roll.
signature

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to see how you are doing your Reading Street focus wall. That is what we use.
    http://www.2bhoneybunch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know where you found those adorable borders?!?! I am in the midst of decorating and am struggling to find cute borders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get everything from creative teaching press Megan. Their stuff is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...