wishlist wednesday: genre posters!

Today starts Wishlist Wednesday with Jen at The Teachers' Cauldron!
Each week we will put our top wish listed item on sale.
I start at the #1 most wish listed then move down the list!


TODAY ONLY both genre poster sets are half off!
Thursday through next Tuesday they will be 20% off!
so even if you miss the deal, you have some more time

Here's some pictures from of my favorite bloggers!

here's my display above-sorry, that's like the darkest picture in the world!

here's how Natalie displayed them in her classroom-like me, Natalie chose just the genres she teaches


Michelle uses them on her focus wall

and Jen used them in a huge Venn on her wall

if you'd like to play along or just shop some more deals, visit Jen's link up!



5 comments:

  1. I love the Brites Genre Posters, I have them in my classroom! They came in handy during reading group, as I could refer to them during guided reading lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked on the link, but it does not show any sale. Is there a special code?

    ReplyDelete

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...