what I'm teaching in march

I missed last month...like where did February go?! But here's what I'll be teaching this month! I noted the standards taught if you're curious.

and here's most of the units I use to teach them! We use Math Expressions (2007) for math and supplement a few times per week with partner games, notebooking (I use Blair Turner's interactive notebook and love it!) and extra practice, so these are not the units I use to teach the core of my math. 
I snuck a little writing activity into this unit if you purchase before the race begins on March 7!



I pick and choose lots of activities from this unit. We will use the pot o' coins activity to work on coin counting over $1 for sure! and I love the Blarney Stone writing! perfect for opinion!


more nonfiction practice! We loved learning about Saint Valentine, too!

I struggled finding 2nd grade appropriate tall tales, so I made this! Life saver! and I love reading tall tales!

I love Cara's mystery pictures for practice!

Amy's unit has lots of activities to accompany my lessons!


happy March!

1 comment:

  1. I love all your creations! I am using your weather unit right now. Last year, my kiddos loved the tall tale unit. They were so excited to learn about all the people. Thanks for being so creative!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...