A is for A Great Book!

I missed yesterday.
simply out of pure exhaustion.
I should've scheduled my post ahead of time!
Yesterday was our last day of the week, and we know how long those days are!
So here's my A...
Like maybe I'm more thankful for books than the hubs sometimes!
I get in funks when I won't read for pleasure for months, but over this past summer I read all.the.time.
I read all the books I'd been wanting to read and found some new authors along the way!


I read all of Gillian Flynn's books this summer. Well, all THREE...she needs to get on the ball cause I'm addicted! I love them and am frustrated by them all at the same time!


Here's what I read my first month out of school. I LOVE Khaled Hosseini! The Kite Runner, A Thousand Splendid Suns...ahhhh
I also read a few John Green novels. And I just finished An Abundance of Katherines.  Great teen novels. Looking for Alaska is the best so far. And I read the Divergent trilogy. Great. I always hate finishing series though!


Mindy Kaling brought some humor in between seriousness...
and since school has started I've kept up my reading...


I read Leaving Time and I seriously could not wait to get home everyday and READ! OH! Loved it!
Then I read a John Green novel and was like, um, I need to read another great book! I mean, he's a great author, but it just wasn't a good followup to a great author!
Now I'm reading my 4th Tana French novel.

My little sis got me on to her. She writes crime novels, but they are set in Dublin. The characters and stories are amazing!
Into the Woods and the Likeness are 2 of my favorite books EVER! Esp. Into the Woods. I've never read anything like it!
So that got me wanting to go and read!
Don't forget to link up with Blog Hoppin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...