Christmas in July! Day one


Merry...uh, July 15?!
Join me and some sweet Blog Hoppin' friends for Christmas in July!
Feel free to come with sweat in all kinds of nooks and crannies, cause I know it's hot up in here!
Each day, ONE product will be on sale! To go directly to it-just click this picture in my store!


I like to start with the best...in my opinion anyhow!
I love this unit about as much as I loved winter holidays!
Our curriculum requires learning about different cultures and people from those cultures.
SO my grade level uses this little file!

Tons of crafts and holiday activities

 The Scrapbook

Powerpoints and comparing activities for assessment!

I've posted a few times about how we do rotations and keep a scrapbook of sorts
which you can read about those here! and here!
and there may be a little update coming this fall...just sayin'! 


this product is a bundle of winter holiday powerpoints, follow up comprehension activities, crafts, and the scrapbook! ALL of it!
and for TODAY ONLY!! this bundle is half off!

and here's a little peek at what I'll be featuring over our Christmas in July sales and freebies!




No comments:

Post a Comment

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...