five for friday Read Across America week!

It's Friday and I'm enjoying a surprise little snow day here in southwestern NC!
so I'm working away on a few things we have coming up! And of course I brought nothing home from school, since I wasn't planning on a snow day! and of course this completely ruins our seuss-y day but that's ok!

I'm linking up with Kacey for a Read Across America Week 5 for Friday!


we noticed our tarantula on it's back Monday morning. This means he's going to be molting! There's always a cry of terror because they look dead! On Tuesday morning, there were two! haha! I pulled out the molted shell. Ain't no thang but a chicken wing! I'll be posting over at Critters in the Classroom about it!

I was also featured in an article over the weekend along with a few other teachers from my district! I had to be sure to shout out my Owls! Love them all so much!

It's Seussical the Musical! Awesomeness for an hour! The show is a mix of lots of Seuss books, but mainly focuses on Horton, Gertrude McFuzz, and the cat as the narrator. 


Wacky Wednesday at school! 
I love target's men's shirts! they are the best! and thanks to my hubs for the sock hookup!

aren't these precious! CLOUD chefs>!?
This one is like perfection! 
I loved this idea from Traci at Dragonflies in First! Check out her unit!


and here's today's excitement! ha! I start every morning with McDonald's diet coke. today is no exception

and this is happening! Come back Sunday!


2 comments:

  1. I love the cloud chef! I am definitely pinning it and using it next year during my weather/cloud unit. Thanks for the TPT link too!
    Mrs. Spriggs’ Kindergarten Pond

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Dr. Seuss shirt! I'll have to stop by Target.... yet again! :)

    Janae
    The Sharpened Pencil

    ReplyDelete

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...