Valentines Plans {freebies too!}

I'm linking up with DeeDee to share my plans for the week!


Last week I tried something new. I focused on one picture book during ELA. We have a very very short time for anything whole group. like 20 minutes when you really get down to it. So I used Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs to coincide with our weather unit. Each day we did a different activity with the book. I used several activities from Traci's pack. It's really great!
This week we will use Love, Splat! I love Splat...and Pete, and Pigeon, and any other silly little animal I suppose! The books are simple, but the content is still rich!
So here goes our week

all products used will be linked at the bottom!
We will focus on character-a review actually!

we are finishing up subtraction with regrouping Friday...can I get an AMEN!

featured ELA products...
CC Morning Work from Second Story Window
Love, Splat ELA unit from Michelle @ fabulous in first
Love, Splat mini unit from Cara @the first grade parade
Character Traits from Amanda @ One Extra degree
Bubble Gum, Bubble Gum, I love you from Alisha @ the bubbly blonde
Long A and Long O units from Jen @ the teachers cauldron

Math products
Candy Store Capers activities and centers from me
Temperature freebie from me! a great idea from Amy Lemons!

click to download


Holiday Sctuff
Sweetheart Snack from Sarah Cooley
all you need is love from the teacher wife



2 comments:

  1. Thank you sweet friend for linking up! It looks like you have a great week ahead of you... love that Splat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, thank you for sharing your "Peek at my Week"! I am considering linking up and sharing my week, but as I look at yours and other wonderful bloggers, it looks somewhat daunting... although inspiring and fun! About how long does it take for you to complete your "Peek at my Week" each week?! I'd love some inspiration! Thanks for your help, sharing, and your great products!
    ~Jacqueline
    I is for Inspire

    ReplyDelete

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...