Obviously I jumped at the chance before even thinking about, you know, what would I even present!
But good thing NC bloggers are amazing!
I was super lucky to team up with Deana Kahlenberg from Primary Punch AND Kayla Eaton from Primary Junction! Woot! They are both so super sweet and talented!
and if that's not enough...I will get to finally meet Jen Jones and Laura Candler, too! Not to mention see some of these amazing ladies' sessions!
Can I tell you how excited I am!
- Teacher Blog Boot Camp - Presented by Jennifer Jones of Hello Literacy and Laura Candler of Teaching Resources -In this boot camp training session, you’ll discover the basics of starting a teacher blog and customizing it with unique fonts and design elements.
- DIY: Creating Terrific Teacher Resources - Presented by Deana Kahlenberg of Primary Punch and Rachel Lamb (me!), The Tattooed Teacher - Are you interested in creating products for your classroom and beyond? Join NC Bloggers to learn the tricks of the trade.
- Cracking the Code: QR Codes in the Classroom - Presented by Kayla Eaton of Primary Junction - Discover how Quick Response (QR) Codes can engage and excite students and parents, promote independent learning, and serve as a communication tool.
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Connecting Parents To The Common Core - Kayla Eaton of Primary Junction and Rachel Lamb (me!),The Tattooed Teacher - Learn effective strategies to increase parent involvement and help parents develop a better understanding of Common Core Standards and what is expected of their students.
- The Perfect Blend: Mixing Traditional Teaching with Technology - Presented by Heather Kaiser, the Teched Out Teacher. - This session will help you discover strategies to use new technology to change the way you teach and your students learn.
- Taming the Math Fact Monster - Presented by Laura Candler of Teaching Resources - Is the Math Fact Monster in your classroom gobbling up instructional time as your students struggle to recall basic multiplication facts? Attend this session to learn strategies for taming that Math Fact Monster!
Check out Laura's post for even more info!
And if you are anywhere near NC, we'd love to meet y'all too!