The Peanut Man freebie

Not with the top hat Mr. Peanut, but George Washington Carver Mr. Peanut!
We have a story in our basal, A Weed is a Flower, based on his life. He is quite simply an amazing human being.
So today's post is short and sweet. We are reviewing facts and opinions this week and I made this little assessment for Friday.
It can be used with any text about Carver.

gwc by
graphics from Creative Clips and my cute graphics

Today was Snowed in at School part deux! I can't wait to share what we are working on.
so here's a preview

And I leave you with a fun little tale about the new kitty, named Polly by the way
We do not have any little extra spaces in this house, so we closed up all the bedrooms and such and left her out in the living/dining/kitchen areas last night.
Woke up this morning and went out to check on her.
Nowhere
I mean it
Middle Lamb and I searched for 15 minutes before leaving
I mean this isn't a mansion or anything
we looked everywhere
I got home this afternoon convinced something had happened last night and Mr. Lamb had taken care of things and not told me
SInce I has been looking in every nook and cranny, I broke out the Swiffer. Can you say dust bunnies?
I could have made a new cat!
Well, i hit something under the very back of the couch
it was Polly
We are pretty sure she was stuck, but after lots of coaxing we have convinced her to let the adults hold her
She's quite content until we get up with her
love her

1 comment:

  1. Awww. So glad you found the kitty!! Too adorable!!

    Ciera - adventuresofroom129.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...