This week in my class and vote for me!

and here’s this week’s newsletter! New month-new graphics! yay!
nov news
and here’s a little rundown of last week-minus our Day of the Dead activities because I keep forgetting to take pictures!!
bb
our precious spiders and more research. They really did a bang up job with the papers! The spiders {also from Amy} are a different story! I feel for some of them! Oh yea-I may have entered our board in a contest! Hey, why don’t you click the picture and pin or like our board!?!
IMG_1910
my treammie’s Halloween board. She used pumpkin adjectives pack from Kelley at the Teacher Idea Factory {that’s my middle Lamb’s clever one}
IMG_1912
as you can see-I did a good job convincing the kiddos to love bats too! data printables from Cara Carroll
IMG_1911
directed drawings of webs from a field trip, spider research courtesy of Amy Lemons, and solid, liquid, gas potions from my pack

IMG_1924
Our ESL teacher’s altar for her father
IMG_1926
and here’s what’s left after a “candy skulls” cookie decorating party! They squeezed the heck out of the gel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...