Common Core Galore SALE all summer long!

ccs_sale

On Monday I make my second trip to our district’s Common Core mapping team workshop. I am working on the ELA mapping {thus my recent ELA vocab cards cause that’s what’s on the brain!} Our job to to create the I Can statements, vocab lists, and eventually map out the standards as they fit with Scott-Foresman and other resources that our entire system uses K-5.

Now I don’t know about you guys, but I think the idea of most every state using the SAME CURRICULUM is awesome! It’s about time in my opinion. So, I will specially price all my CC tools until I go back to work on August 1!

Here’s what I have to offer. I change my mind A LOT, so there are a few different versions.

Slide1


TN_purchase  TPT purchase

My best seller-a Top 10 on TpT {2nd grade version}

image

TN_purchase TPT purchase

image
TN_purchase TPT purchase

 

demodemoCommonCoreStandardsPostersforndgradefullpagesize (2)

TN_purchase TPT purchase

owl_ccs_kid

Half Size {TpT}

Full Size {TN} {tpt}

and last but not least
image

TN_purchase TPT purchase

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, I really love the colorful frame on your Common Core Galore image. Would you mind sharing the source? {Reminds me of work by Michelle @The 3AM Teacher.}

    Thanks!

    Patti

    primary practice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a border from 3AM teacher. She has a large pack of free frames on TpT and this is one of them!
      Rachel

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing that information, Rachel. I love the bright colors and the shape of the border.

    Patti
    primary practice

    ReplyDelete

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...