11-11-11 game and Veterans Day

Even though we will not be in school this Friday, I wanted to play a spinoff of a rapid naming game from Laura Candler’s blog Corkboard Connections. The directions are there as well!
11-11-11K2
I thought this would be perfect for my kiddos to play after we return from our field trip on Thursday. Hope you can use! Be sure to check out Laura’s other ideas here!

And since we are out of school on Friday and on a field trip Thursday, we will dabble into Veterans Day Tuesday and Wednesday. My teammie Katie just posted this minibook on TpT and we will also try out Abby's finger painted flags! Love them!

Coming soon-field trip response booklet and Tooth mini-unit. My middle man lost his first tooth last night!
jakes-tooth
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...