Showin’ Some Love

First off, let me say that my entire summer was spent blogging…it has completely changed my thinking and decorating!

I want to thank Monica at the Schroeder Page for naming my blog in her Top 10! Yay! I also want to share my top…even though I am sure they’ve been nominated cause they certainly rock!

These 3 blogs changed me in many ways. I am always inspired by Cara…I really don’t know how she does it all. First Grade Parade was the first teaching blog I came upon. I buy everything the SOS Ladies put out there. It is so thorough and laid out so well. They are awesome. And Amanda is simply a doll and will help you in any way!

 

Favorite Blogs from my Grade Level

Lindsey seems so well-rounded and positive! And her blog is so clean! I aspire to design like this chic!

Amy shares everything-and for free!

Other Grade Levels

Jodi is an organization guru! I love her ideas!

Christie just cracks me up! I think we’d get along swimmingly!

Jena is so sweet and is an amazing blog designer! Maybe one day she’ll do mine! Open-mouthed smile

Well, these are certainly not the only blogs I stalk. See my favs over --->

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout out! what a cute blog you have here:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! We appreciate it! :)
    Have a great day off!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how sweet you are! Why was I not already a follower of yours?! I definitely am one now :)

    ReplyDelete

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...