A few Requests Fullfilled and a Bloggy Button!

I finally created a blog button. I honestly didn't think I needed one, but I felt left out! And I will soon be posting to Me and the Gang as a contributing author for 2nd grade {exciting}! After an hour of messing around and googling the preferred button size, I ended up making it in Powerpoint of all things! The little program that could...

Grab her here!
I love my character by the way. My Vistaprint banner I made with her came today! Adorable. You can snag one at Jessica Wieble's amazing site!

And here are some requests I had that I'll share with the rest of you guys.
Addition to manners posters-The bg looks funny in Google docs, but the pdf printed fine for me. Let me know if you can't print it correctly.

And some new titles for the common core posters (these will be freebies). After my one millionth update to them...they are $10 so I want them to be perfect for that kinda money...I think they are good to go! You can purchase them on Teachers Notebook {preferred} and TpT!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your signs are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I need to put my vistaprint order in yet!! So glad to see another 2nd grade blog.
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, I am laminating my CCS files this week. Did you make a "What are we doing today?" sign in the LD Color Doodle theme? Not sure if I saw it here somewhere, but I don't think I found it in my download from your TPT store. Thanks.
    Primary Practice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Patricia-I didn't just this one. I can make you one though. Send me your email

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Rachel-love these posters! My email is:
    primarypractice@gmail.com

    By the way, lots of compliments {and smiles} on your Big Books poster that I printed for my classroom :)

    Primary Practice

    ReplyDelete

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...