10 things you never really needed to know about ME!

In honor of Go Fourth!'s linky party here are 10 things you don't need to know to get through your days, but enjoy the printable at the end!

10. I LOVE reading and have trouble understanding those who don't! (ie. my hubby, bless him) I love teen fiction, DK books on anything,dirty vamp novels (I just finished up the latest Sookie book! and classics. I am currently reading Fahrenheit 451. My shelfari shelf needs some updating, but you get the idea.

9. I am extremely ADD. Really, not joking or saying lightly. I just purchased myself on of those special pads to sit on during teacher meetings!

8.  I never thought I would start a blog or teacher website, but am addicted to both. I thought the teachers who did that stuff were just full of themselves! I wonder now how I could ever come up with an idea without them!

7. I love Bravo and any program on that darn channel! Inside the Actor's Studio is a fav!

6. I am/was a teen mom. I went into labor the day after high school graduation and started college when he was 3 months. I love when people say "Oh, you don't look old enough to have a 12 year old..." We were married when our Jackson was 3 and eleven years later have 3 boys! Love happy endings right?! Because of this, I am super determined and out to prove others wrong. I do not care for judgment.

5. I have 2 tattoos. I got them both in the same month I turned 30 (this past April). I have three stars on the side of my foot for each of my babies and the Chinese symbols for elder and sister (big sister isn't a Chinese symbol all on its own) on my inner wrist.  My little sis got a matching one too! They are both quite visible, but the kids think they are fake!

4. I love school. Being in school, teaching school, whatever. Most co-workers think I am crazy, but I need routine and enjoy what I do. Summer break is really tough for me!

3. I am what my dearest teaching partner calls a global thinker! I can come up with anything, but have no follow-through! That's why we were such a great team for 5 years!

2. I LOVE decorating with birds, but I am terrified of real birds. They really gross me out.

1. I am obsessed with the following items: Bath and Body Works lotions/soaps/car scent portables/body wash; stationary aisles and pens/pencils, Target, storage baskets, did I mention birds, Pier 1, exclamation marks and commas, shoes, and chocolate. I have too much of all them

And if you read all this-here is an awesome Pencil Sharpener sign for your classroom. I got the idea from Mrs. Beam's blog. Because, as you can see, pencil sharpeners are not on my list of things I am obsessed with!


1 comment:

  1. I can so relate to your #4. Summer break is always hard on me and my coworkers "just don't get it". I do better with a schedule and I just plain LOVE school! lol :)

    misst4th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...