In honor of Go Fourth!'s linky party here are 10 things you don't need to know to get through your days, but enjoy the printable at the end!
10. I LOVE reading and have trouble understanding those who don't! (ie. my hubby, bless him) I love teen fiction, DK books on anything,dirty vamp novels (I just finished up the latest Sookie book! and classics. I am currently reading Fahrenheit 451. My shelfari shelf needs some updating, but you get the idea.
9. I am extremely ADD. Really, not joking or saying lightly. I just purchased myself on of those special pads to sit on during teacher meetings!
8. I never thought I would start a blog or teacher website, but am addicted to both. I thought the teachers who did that stuff were just full of themselves! I wonder now how I could ever come up with an idea without them!
7. I love Bravo and any program on that darn channel! Inside the Actor's Studio is a fav!
6. I am/was a teen mom. I went into labor the day after high school graduation and started college when he was 3 months. I love when people say "Oh, you don't look old enough to have a 12 year old..." We were married when our Jackson was 3 and eleven years later have 3 boys! Love happy endings right?! Because of this, I am super determined and out to prove others wrong. I do not care for judgment.
5. I have 2 tattoos. I got them both in the same month I turned 30 (this past April). I have three stars on the side of my foot for each of my babies and the Chinese symbols for elder and sister (big sister isn't a Chinese symbol all on its own) on my inner wrist. My little sis got a matching one too! They are both quite visible, but the kids think they are fake!
4. I love school. Being in school, teaching school, whatever. Most co-workers think I am crazy, but I need routine and enjoy what I do. Summer break is really tough for me!
3. I am what my dearest teaching partner calls a global thinker! I can come up with anything, but have no follow-through! That's why we were such a great team for 5 years!
2. I LOVE decorating with birds, but I am terrified of real birds. They really gross me out.
1. I am obsessed with the following items: Bath and Body Works lotions/soaps/car scent portables/body wash; stationary aisles and pens/pencils, Target, storage baskets, did I mention birds, Pier 1, exclamation marks and commas, shoes, and chocolate. I have too much of all them
And if you read all this-here is an awesome Pencil Sharpener sign for your classroom. I got the idea from Mrs. Beam's blog. Because, as you can see, pencil sharpeners are not on my list of things I am obsessed with!