exciting new blog!

I just spent the entire day making a huge mess in my classroom. I am so overwhelmed, I came home and told Mr. Lamb I need the kiddos outside for one hour and I was going to work upstairs! I swear I can get my frustrations out while creating fun stuff my room!
And while I am blogging and creating, I want to share an exciting new blog I will be collaborating on! It's just for us 2nd and 3rd grade teachers! Though I am sure you can find ideas for anything! I know I follow everything from K to 6!

Are you ready to join us in this new adventure?!
We can't wait to get started!
Over the next three weeks, each author will write a little introduction and provide you with an exclusive freebie only found on our blog!  You won't be able to get these in our stores, either!
So..make sure you follow along with us!

To celebrate the grand opening of this collaborative blog we are having a fabulous giveaway! 
 Run on over and enter!


and if you are looking for a few other bloggers to follow, maybe your a new and fresh teacher? Check out the Top 50 Elementary Blogs! All my favs {and myself} are right there! You cannot go wrong! I love the thought of all the brand new teachers out there this summer!

Good luck with the giveaway! I wish I could win it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...