What I bought and candy awards now editable!

I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin to show you what I bought. 
I admit I have a fear of not getting things right away. 
I think it stems from stores selling out of XS tops before I get one. {I'm not bragging. I have zero upper body and plenty of junk in the trunk!!}
So I was buying things like Hope's End of year writing bundle and Sarah's Hollywood ending set for our last day party last week! 
I did not need them last week! 
I don't need them this week!
I but HAD to have them!!

So here's what I bought during the sale!
Hope's Beach Bums. I hate we had beach Day Monday and didn't use this but I'm naming for next years kids
Next up is Amy's Dishing Out Division. I needed something for a little more hands on practice
Then as I dwelled on this past year I picked up Reagan's Sight Word Sticks. I always have a few kids that need practice with sight words!
And since I was there, I snatched up some new bubbly borders! 
And I definitely have chicks on the Brsin since we've been wrangling seven chick babies in the room all week! I've had both these units in my wish list forever! I won't use them Til next year, but I love Christie's crafts!!
Sorry I don't have links on them I'm blogging from my car where I'm resting until tball pictures! It's the only peace ill get today!! 

And FYI. If you've purchased my candy awards, I finally {PTL} made them editable! So now you can add the kiddos named and your name too! Still just three bucks!
Go link up with huge fantabulous ladies over at Blog Hoppin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...