Halloween Freebies for some Favorite Books!

Us gals over at Me and My Gang are offering Halloween freebies all this week! I have added 2 freebies to share with y'all! They are for some great holiday books, Spookley the Square Pumpkin and Room on the Broom. What's great is that if you don't have these books, they are both on You Tube!

Spookley is great for several ideas: bullying, area {make little pumpkins then measure the lengths}, and he's just so darn cute!

I just bought Room on the Broom! It's hilarious. I made 2 comprehension sheets for it centering in the main event. These are now available in my TpT store in my Hallo-Reads pack!

Later this week I will share some goodies I am using next Monday for The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and inference.
They will be available beginning tomorrow {Monday} for the whole week.
Click this link to grab some spooky goodies for your little goblins at school!


No comments:

Post a Comment

notes to the teacher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...